Was the error given within the first 5 minutes of therapy?
NO: contact technical support on the freephone number indicated in the footer of the website.
- Check that the oxygen in the O2 cylinder has not finished;
- Check that the cylinder/wall outlet O2 valve is open;
- Check that the oxygen tube is not bent;
- Check the connection of the oxygen cylinder and tube;
- Check that the oxygen system which Biorespira is connected to delivers at least 0.7 bar;
- Check that the Flow and % of Oxygen are set correctly. 100% Oxygen can be set with a maximum of 50 litres per minute. Check the Oxygen and Flow setting modes in the manual;
- Press the RESET and then START buttons to return to therapy.
If the problem persists, contact technical support